Property & Casualty
We are expanding our staff and seeking a full-time P&C Insurance Account Manager professional with in depth knowledge of handling a book of business and account management experience. This is not an opportunity to be missed! Our company is growing each year and we invite you to be a part of our success.
As an Insurance Account Manager – P&C you will maintain a book of business insuring high client retention. You will quote new business, market existing accounts and renew. The ideal candidate should have at least fours years of experience, underwriting concepts and administration and account management.
Job responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Planning and directing quoting process, implementation and administration of various accounts over several industries.
- Maintain knowledge of and analyze insurance regulations, trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations.
- Negotiating and contacting insurance carriers and vendors for quotes, premiums, and processing endorsements.
- Coordinate transfer of data (spread sheets) to external vendors, plan providers, auditors, and consultants.
Account Manager – P&C Job Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of four (4) years in P&C Insurance Account Management or sales
- Comprehensive knowledge of property and casualty insurance, underwriting concepts and administration.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Possess an active/current P&C license in good standing.
- Have experience in working with or presenting to C-Level management.